Saturday, July 2, 2011

MOTOR GP ITALIA 3 JULI 2011 LIVE STREAMING - Coming July 3, 2011 MotoGP Italy Mugello Back to the track, Pedrosa's good.

MOTOR GP ITALIA 3 JULI 2011 LIVE STREAMING - Coming July 3, 2011 MotoGP Italy Mugello Back to the track, Pedrosa's good. Dani Pedrosa could finally go back racing after a long absence due to injury. He admitted that he was quite happy after eating Italian MotoGP practice session.
Following an accident at Le Mans, 15 May, Pedrosa fractured collarbone. He had to undergo surgery and miss at Catalunya, Silverstone, and Assen.
Italian MotoGP at Mugello Circuit event so this comeback Repsol Honda rider. He appeared quite at the first practice session in seventh position.
"A good thing could come back to the bike again and get the feeling again. I feel sick, for sure, especially when braking hard and round the corner to the right where I suffer more, but that's normal. Because I have one and a half months of not touching the motor, I not too bad this morning, "said Pedrosa at the Autosport.
"I knew the race would be very difficult and it would be painful because there are 23 laps and was very physically demanding circuit, with constant changes of direction. But we still have tomorrow to work and I hope I can get a pretty good position in qualifying," he said.
"The pain will grow in line with the increasingly tough business, but I will try to prepare myself on the sidelines of the exercises with some care, a good rest. I was lucky this afternoon with the rain because it meant I could rest more," plus the 25 this year.
"I know tomorrow will be more difficult because all the drivers will improve the record of their time and I have to try harder," due diligence.

0 comments:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com